Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Let's make long stories (idk why)

Posted in Off Topic
This topic has been locked and can no longer be replied to.
Created Stories:
V0RTEX L0RD: V0RTEX L0RD]Pastebin

Additions to stories:
Some Bot
DeepFriedBurger

One day I was packing sandwiches for the big picnic the next day, however I noticed I was out of bread, so I had to drive to WAL-MART and go into the bakery, the sweet, sweet smell of fresh cookies being taken out the oven pulled me towards the counter, however, I didn't have enough money with me, I paid for the bread, came back into the car and drove home, and I was shocked to find that there was an old woman stuck in the middle of the road during a traffic jam, I got out of the car and helped her, when I returned to the car I completely forgot that I never locked the car door, so somebody stole my wallet and ran away, luckily the police were nearby, after telling the officer I drove back home, finished making the sandwiches, then who shows up at my door? The guy that stole my wallet. He confronted me at the front door and handed it to me, his face looked like I saw him before, later that same day after he had gone, I was still curious as to why he took it though, so eventually I got on the sofa, watched some television and then it hit me, it was the grocery store employee but he done something to it that I didn't notice until I slowly checked and realised he put money in it, I was so relieved that I drove back to WAL-MART and bought the cookies, returned home & put them in the basket alongside the sandwiches. The very next day everybody was so happy they got a sweet treat!
And then everyone dies.

The end

Once upon a time there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly that everyone died. The end.
@Some Bot Great!
Why is SomeBot added and yet not me? I'd hardly call mine or SomeBot's a story or an addition, but still.
edited.
Thanks.
@DeepFriedBurger ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
"long stories"
beg your pardon? read the title...