Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Bad Perfomance on 2009 Portable Toaster with Windows 7 installed (SHAR)

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
The title says it almost ALL so i will not write too much on here

What is the specs? you ask?, well, the laptop's specs are the following:
Windows 7 Ultimate
Intel Celeron 900 Single core @2.20 GHz
Mobile Intel 4 Series (PHDGD Quebec) with 876 MB of VRAM
2 GB of Ram

And MAN this is way over the required specs for this game (Hit and Run) that are:
Windows ME, 2000, XP
Intel Pentium III 1 GHz CPU
256 MB of RAM
and a GPU with 64 MB of VRAM

if there's any tips or mods for better perfomance on this toaster MAN this will help me too much
[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
Back in times where I had basically the same laptop, I got like, 30 FPS while playing, and down to 15 FPS while recording, so
I'm not really good in computers, but, closing all other programms and setting SHaR's priority in the Task Manager to high should raise FPS...At least, a bit
Play around in the mod launcher and see what runs best in terms of FPS (If you haven't already enable the frame limiter)
If that doesn't help then when the games running go to Start - Type Task Manager - Details tab - find Hit And Run - right click it and select priority and set that to high. That way your laptop/PC will put more CPU power into the game, that's my understanding anyway. I do this for some games and it seems to work!
@Sid3300
@Gordon CMB
It was a joke, you can't have a toaster as a computer.
[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
@NateCanWait
I'm refering to my old PC as a "piece of turd", but it's not actually a piece of turd, right?
@NateCanWait
That is a form to say "Low End PC", the same with "Potatoe PC", come on! You cant take these jokes seriously!
Well I have a similar issue to with the game honestly im considered a "high end PC" and the game lags like if my PC was like from the 1980's.... for some reason this game a quite of few compatibility issues with PC's and I have posted this same exact issue too...
So, is been 1 month since i posted this, but i found a way to get better perfomance in this game

How do you disable it/lower it?
It depends on your GPU, like i said in the post, my GPU is a Mobile Intel 4 Series (PHDGD Quebec), i right clicked on my desktop and clicked on Graphics Control Panel

The next thing i did is to go to 3D and go to Anti-Aliasing, it was set by "Configuration by Application" (i think it was like that in english, spanish, huh) and i changed it to 2x (since there was not a option to fully disable it, i'm really looking a way to fully disable it tho) opened the game and take a look at that! i got way better perfomance that before, even getting over 60FPS on some places like Burn's Office in the last level, i'm not pretty sure about Nvidia GPUs or AMD APUs, but ou can simply search it on Google how to do it, i dont have average 60FPS tho, but i might help for others, like i said, i'm looking a way to fully disable Anti-Aliasing for the game to get better perfomance in this laptop

ignore all of that, you only need to change Vertex Processing to Software and it's ok
I know he doesn't literally mean a toaster. Just another way of saying a really slow computer lol
This post has been removed.
5 yrs ago (Statistics)