Forum Mod Bakery Docs

A... Not So Odd, But Rather Difficult Competition Of Sorts

Posted in Off Topic
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Note: I wasn't sure if I should post this in SHAR General, or Off Topic, but since when SHAR General was added almost every other thread of mine was added there, excluding my previous competition mod.

The spiritual successor to An... Odd Competition Of Sorts

I'm hosting my second competition. I held another one a while back and not much has changed here.

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?
Record a video(s) of yourself completing three simple tasks:
  • Beat "Monkey See, Monkey Do" on-foot.
  • Beat the entirety of Level 1 (excluding "Bonestorm Storm") with the Rocket Car
  • Beat "Set To Kill" using the Duff Truck and Fire Truck

THE REWARD
This time, I will include spaces for up to three winners. You will be ranked based off of skill at the tasks, time remaining in the missions, etc.
  • 1st PLACE - You get early access to my long-upcoming mod, Mission Revamp Mod (via Discord or E-Mail).
  • 2nd PLACE- You get to beta test my long-upcoming mod, Mission Revamp Mod (when there's a working build of it, which could be a while).
  • 3rd PLACE - You get to decide what my Donut Team avatar and display name is for two weeks.

RULES
  • No cheat codes or mod launcher hacks/features/mods allowed. Vanilla game only.
  • No re-entering the competition. Only one entry allowed pre user. Should you delete you're entry, then you are disqualified and cannot re-enter. If you delete you're entry, then post another one, or just re-enter in general, then you're first entry will be disqualified (and the second entry), and the post with the second entry will be downvoted.

SIDENOTE WITH IT'S OWN SECTION AND BULLET POINT
  • Should NOBODY enter, or not enough people enter to fill in all 3 spaces, X random users will be rewarded instead.

DATE DUE
The top 3 winners will be announced 1'st March 2019.

GOOD LUCK! (You might just need it)
Whens the due date?
xUnknown:

My mistake. Forgot to add it. I'll edit it.
Does it rank you by how fast you do it or how good you do it?
Both. Just the general performance overall.
Cool. And sorry if my recordings have some lag, and sorry if there is a bandicam.com logo, I couldn't find a better recording software.
Are you planning on posting these recordings here?
Yes, I already done 1 recording.
Post it here.
Set To Kill is a forced car mission, though?