Forum Mod Bakery Docs

MACCA's remixes

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
For the Yellow Shift mod, MACCA did Principal Skinner's theme (admittedly repetitive, but its awkward-ness fit Skinner well) as well as a remix of Sunday Drive from Road Rage, which I thought sounded really awesome with the added "crunch" to the song. Does somebody have a download link to those songs?
As of right now, there aren't any download links for it as I didn't give them out to anyone. The project files were deleted a while back when I cleaned out my computer.

Even if I had the files or someone else somehow happened to get hold of them, I don't really want them uploaded because they were made nearly 3 years ago and for some strange reason, I and the other Yellow Shift developers like to pretend that the mod never existed (not really sure why though). And I really hate Skinner's theme in its current state.

However, I am planning on releasing the Donut Mod soundtrack which will be released not long after Donut mod 4. I'm also going to remake the two tracks you mentioned and they will be released with it whether they end up in Donut Mod or not.

I know that could be a while since nobody has any idea when DM4 is out, But it shouldn't be too long now.
This post has been removed.
5 yrs ago (Statistics)