Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Which Missions Can You Not Skip?

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
I've heard about certain missions in Level 7 being un-skippable, but which missions are these? The answer varies depending on where I look.
The only missions not able to be skipped are Alien "Auto"topsy Part 1, 2 and 3. This was presumably done because they are the game's finale, and skipping them would be pretty anticlimactic.
Pretty much exactly what Colou said. The last 3 missions of the game can't be skipped, no matter how many times you attempt them. Although as a kid I remember (probably after I completed the game first time), that the first Alien Auto Topsy mission could be skipped but only after failing it like 10 or more times, compared to the usual 5 to allow skipping a mission. I may be wrong about that but I remember trying that when I was bored and pretty sure the first Alien Auto Topsy could be skipped. I definitely know the last 2 couldn't be skipped no matter what. I hope it's not a false memory as I usually remember things very well but in this case I am not 100% sure about L7M5 if could actually get skipped or not, so who knows. Maybe someone could look into the game's scripts to confirm.

And I'm sure the game allows by default specifying the amount of retries in the mission script files in order to skip a mission, as I remember reading on forums something about that before, unless it was a feature introduced in Lucas Launcher.

But yeah I noticed as kid too from my many attempts at these missions, that it is impossible to skip them as it would be pointless and make the ending anticlimatic, so I tried until I finished them. Nowadays I can beat them in first try and all without blowing up the barrel too.