Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Texture Edges appear "Jagged"

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
I'm new to this game and have been having some issues. I am using the mod launcher, and have turned the resolution to max, but the textures still appear jagged. Is there a mod that can solve this? Or this simply how the game looks?
Have you tried turning the anti-aliasing on in the settings tab on the mod launcher, if not then all you do is click on the settings tab next to general in the mod launcher and then turn on anti-aliasing then on the right side their is a button called mod settings, click that and then u can turn on the setting to 8xmsaa if that doesn't help their may be some settings in the developer settings but i have not worked everything out yet.I hope this helps you.
Thank you! I will try it!
Thank you! I turned it on and it works perfectly now!
Hey that is good to know that it worked for you, i did some more digging in the developer settings in the "DEBUG TEST" and found a setting under the graphics called, allow Textures larger than 2048x2048, but seeing as i do not know what your computer has "component wise" i would advise caution to using this setting if you ever did want too try it out.
The 'Allow Textures Larger Than 2048x2048' setting is pretty much useless in the base game as none of the textures are anywhere near that high quality. On average they tend to range from 32x32 to 128x128, and there are very few that are larger than that.
Oh well thank you very much for this information