Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Unable to add mods/unzip mod files

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Hi, it looks like I'm having an issue with loading and unzipping mods.

First, I downloaded the newly released Myster Incorporated mod, and even though it's has the right file extension (lmlm), it doesn't appear to show up in the main menu of the mod launcher. I downloaded it as normal, and it doesn't show up. In the main menu.

Second, with mod files that need to be unzipped, such as Road Rage Returns, I receive an error message saying that my SD card does not contain a complete zip file, and if it is part of a spanned zip file set, I need to insert the last disk of the set into the drive. Before, I was easily able to unzip mod files. In addition, I use WinZip.

Assistance is greatly appreciated,
thank you.
Could you send a screenshot of the menu of the Launcher?
So, when I try to download a zip file based mod, I see this message.
file:///Users/Liam/Desktop/Screen%20Shot%202019-03-24%20at%205.04.34%20PM.png
That's a link to your computer. You need to upload the image.
file:///Users/Liam/Pictures/Photos%20Library.photoslibrary/resources/proxies/derivatives/20/00/205e/UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_205e.jpg
If you still cannot access the file, the message that I get says this:

The disk in drive F: (my memory card) does not contain a complete zip file.
If it is part of a spanned Zip file set, please insert the last disk of the set into the drive and click OK; otherwise click on Cancel.

Thank you.
Hey, was anyone able to understand the issue?
Hi, I got into contact with Windows support, and it turns out that the file for Road Rage Returns is corrupted. I feel like I've been downloading a corrupted zip file.