Forum Mod Bakery Docs

DeepFriedBurger's The Simpsons: Hit & Run Quiz

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
I had some time on my hands, so I created a quiz about The Simpsons: Hit & Run via Google Docs.

You can view/take it here

Any thoughts/feedback would be greatly appriciated!
Overally nice, failed six questions
I think the answers in the "Answers" section should have a number of a question next to them
Also
Spoiler
why is Obliteration Truck better for the entirety of L4? The default car(or smth like this) should probably be an option, considering I(and probably everyone else) had no problems beaitng L4 with Canyonero whatsoever.
And the heck is that "second hidden timer" in L5M5 you're talking about? There is only one global timer for the entire mission, and only the follow condition was dummied out
Obviously, I've failed these questions, hence I'm asking
(In spoiler so that others won't know the answers for quesions)
Gordon CMB:
I am glad that you enjoyed it!

So, to answer you're queries:

"why is Obliteration Truck better for the entirety of L4? The default car(or smth like this) should probably be an option, considering I(and probably everyone else) had no problems beaitng L4 with Canyonero whatsoever."

I considered making the Canyonero an option, but then I thought it would be to obvious. Out of the options that I provided, the Obliteration Big Wheel Truck is the best suited as the Hover Bike is less than ideal for From Outer Space, and the same goes for the Nonuplets Minivan. Meanwhile, the Book Burning Van is really slow, and not ideal for most of the missions.

"And the heck is that "second hidden timer" in L5M5 you're talking about? There is only one global timer for the entire mission, and only the follow condition was dummied out"

Sorry, I should have been clearer. The "second hidden timer" refers to the timer placed in certain missions that fails you for "failing to collect item", should it time out.

As for the "Answers" section having Question numbers, I'll probably add that, plus a few other fixes/additions later, or tomorrow, or whenever.
[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
Well, that's not a timer really, but a "BindCollectibleTo" thingy that appears in every follow + collect missions in order to make missions harder
As you can guess, it makes the stage impossible without collecting every item the vehicle drops