Annoy Squidward: New Features (APRIL FOOLS)

Posted in Mod Showcase
Unsubscribe from this topic
Some new features from my mod, Annoy Squidward! This will be completely brand new and even more ambitious than Donut Mod 4 and Team Protix combined.

• SpongeBob is now Peter Griffin.
I thought that SpongeBob was too square of a character to use in the mod.

• The rich side is now blocked off.
THIS PHOTO IS NOT EDITED IN ANY WAY.
I felt as though the rich side being accessible in Annoy Squidward was the dumbest thing in existence, so I got rid of it. You can thank me later.

• All the text in the game now says STOP PLAYING THIS AND PLAY MULTI-MEME, and Squidward is replaced with a malformed Rick Sanchez.
Rick really makes the mod feel more real. No one's going to believe a Squidward can sleep when a SpongeBob is peering into his house through his window.

Last but not least...
  • All versions of the mod, including the one-mission version released for Colou's contest, are now only playable through online DRM.
You must connect to my official gaming server; the only problem being that I don't own one. Until then, good luck trying to play Annoy Squidward without seeing this!

Thank you for reading, and I will see you on the flip side.
Not Good!
The community has voted this post below the point threshold. This means the post is either viewed as inaccurate, unhelpful or does not contribute to this thread.
EDIT: This was before Nightbane added the "April Fools" part of the title.

Not only was it not necessary to bump this, but you didn't see when this was made.
[removed]1 month
Unsubscribe from this topic
Please login to contribute to the conversation.