I'm Having Trouble Joining Discord

Posted in Off Topic
Unsubscribe from this topic
This isn't really SHaR related, but it seems like the most appropriate place to ask, given that most users here have accounts on Discord. I attempted to create an account, but made a typo when it came to typing my email address, and clicked to send the email. I didn't realise this for a while, and when I did, I attempted to change what email address it was sending the message to. I typed the correct email address, clicked for it to send the email, and it told me that my email was "already registered". I am going to assume that this is because it was just one typo, hence there was only a one-letter difference, and could therefore be considered as too similar? How do I fix this?
Well, i don't think it's because the two emails are "too similar"; maybe you have done that typo again, and the email was said as already registered. IF not, try to close and open your browser/terminating the DIscord App task. It may be just a server error.
Nope, I did type it correctly. Also this has been happening for about a month now, not just today, so the opening/closing my Browser thing won't work either.
Do you have another email?
Try looking at this man having your problem:
https://www.reddit.com/r/discordapp/comments/7jwn3e/claim_account_email_is_already_registered/
It may be because someone else has registered with his email being same as yours. It may be a coincidence, as your email Is pretty common.
Unsubscribe from this topic
Please login to contribute to the conversation.