Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Best way to get Hit & Run

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
I want to install Hit & Run on my computer but im not sure which is the best way to do so: download it off the internet, or get a CD of it.
[deleted user]
4 yrs ago (Statistics)
The best way to get the game is probably though game stores that sell second-hand games or Ebay if you can get a good deal. You can also buy the game from Amazon however it seems to be really expensive (like almost triple digits). There isn't a way to download it online legitimately and Illegitimate copies seem to be extremely buggy and crash while entering cars or the music stops working.

So really, the best way is to get the disc copies however, they can be quite collectable so it's worth getting if you can get it cheap.
Thanks for the help.
This post has been removed.
4 yrs ago (Statistics)
4 yrs ago (Statistics)
[deleted user]
4 yrs ago (Statistics)
Do not discuss piracy on this forum.
soz
4 yrs ago (Statistics)
I can personally speak for how buggy pirated copies of SHAR are. I bought a copy that turned out to be a bootleg that someone burned to a disc, and had lots of problems, especially with mods. So yes, it really, really pays to spend some money and go legit here. Aside from any warm fuzzies from actually caring enough to buy a copy of the program instead of bootlegging.