The Simpsons Hit & Run - Special Vehicle Missions - [TEMPORARILY CANCELLED!] (Updated: 09.15.2019)

Posted in Mod Showcase
Unsubscribe from this topic

Hello, everyone,

I have some exciting news for you. I assume many of you know I'm working on a new mod - Special Vehicle Missions. Well I want to officially announce that sh*t is about to get real and this mod is actually happening! Woo!

I have decided a release date for the mod - August 31st! (might be delayed due to any unplanned, computer exploding, virus, adulthood and etc. circumstances).

Here are some of the teasers for the mod:
Teaser #1
Teaser #2
Teaser #3
Teaser #4
Teaser #5
Coming soon!

Trailer:
Coming soon!

Also, we have a minor Bewitched Springfield update - minor adjustments, bug fixes and things and such, will upload full changelog once the update is released (I'm planning to release the update on August 2nd).

And more exciting news - I will be releasing any time soon character and vehicle bundles for you to either: a) include in your own mods (make sure to credit, or Willie will cover you muckers); b) just play with... it... whatever...

Stay tuned for more updates coming up.

Update 08.01.2019:
-BS update has been postponed to August 23rd.
-SVM release date is in calculation.

Update 09.09.2019
-BS update is cancelled due to reasons listed below.
-SVM mod is cancelled due to reasons listed below.
-So, I was forced to reinstall my windows for malware invasion, and I did not manage to backup my mods progress, so all my created content is gone. Since I started studying, I will have no time to re-begin making this mod and I have no motivation making it either. So this mod is (temporarily) cancelled. See you when I see you.

Update 09.15.2019:
-Updated mod poster.

Abra-ca-bye!
Looks like a lot of fun, can't wait to play it! :))
Cant wait XD
I've posted some updates at the end. Stay tuned for more updates.
Wow this sounds cool! Can't wait for the Rocket Sedan!
An update was posted.
That sucks! I can't believe that happened
[removed]2 days
Unsubscribe from this topic
Please login to contribute to the conversation.