Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Custom Car Built for Homer not accepting new skeleton point coordinates

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Sorry to bombard this website with my dumb questions but this time I really need help. I made a backseat CBfH and I wanted to make the TrunkRot be the bubbledome that the character sits under. You get the idea, but it doesn't load the new points. I am using Lucas's P3D Editor v4.2.1

image file 1

image file 2

EDIT: I edited the animation coordinates for them, and it partially works, but I still need help. Anyone know why it's slanted and not aligned, I used the same coordinates as the TrunkRot for the PTRN TrunkRot "ROT" and "TRANS"

Here's the images:

In-Game: drive.google.com/file/d/1mE604XBTW695kEnkuNzmKsAutM6UFo7d/view?usp=sharing

P3D Editor 1: drive.google.com/file/d/1bPf7j29I5RQMgACfAYXNt6rwFYEhQbwK/view?usp=sharing

P3D Editor 2: drive.google.com/file/d/1J0Zx0RegPKF3-cR8SAdloTAn9BLxX3-h/view?usp=sharing
You will want to edit the animation/PTRN of the car instead of the skeleton itself. for that, edit the PTRN_carhom_v(Animation), not the skeleton.
it works with same kind of coords, there's little to figure out.
This also applies to any car with an animation, for example; redbrick, comic_v, siren cars and more!
I hope this helps a little.
[deleted user]
4 yrs ago (Statistics)
Thanks for the help, but now it's... see for yourself (edited post)
hm I haven't really been working with ROT(s) before, but I'm assuming it's from there. try restoring the default position, and only edit the TRANS