Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Trick or Treat Event - Tell us a spooky tale!

Posted in Off Topic
This topic has been locked and can no longer be replied to.
REPLYING TO THIS POST COUNTS TOWARDS YOUR GOAL OF "The Fish Gets Sharper Teeth"!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone,

Hope you all had an awesome Halloween! We're still in the spirit of Halloween with our on-going event, so we'd love to continue hearing your spookiest tales and stories!

Here's mine:
When I was about 10, it was about 3 am and I went to get a drink so I could fall back to sleep. When I was walking back up to my room, the TV randomly turned on and was playing loud static. I ran up the stairs scared out of my mind and didn't sleep the rest of the night.

Sincerely,
Jake Andreøli
I remember I used to be constantly scared of those "Disc Can't Be Read" screens, because they were dead silent with just white text (usually), and they generally came at such unexpected moments. At one point, I was playing a mario party game, I won a minigame, as soon as it would've come up with the text that said I would've won, it gave me that and freaked me out juust a little bit
[deleted user]
8 yrs ago (Statistics)
When I was 8(Today I'm 20), I'm Watched "Ring" ( This one en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_(film) )
In Short, it was a Terrible Night for me
I used my toaster for the first time, I put in some slices of bread in it and set the timer to 4 minutes. When the time was up, the unthinkable happened...

THE BREAD WAS SLIGHTLY UNDERTOASTED!

After that incident, I was too scared to go to the kitchen for weeks...
I once fell asleep, forgetting to turn my computer off, and then when it switched to a loud jumpscare, I (literally) jumped and fell off bed.
I'm terrified.
Once there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly that everyone died! The end.
I was around about 5/6 years old, i'd just began playing video games properly. We had the Sims 1, SHAR and Max Payne 1, all on the PC. I'd gotten to the nightmare stages on max payne and the baby screams which echoed constantly, made me begin crying and i began to run upstairs.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwO2OJv92h0
so earlier this morning me and my friend were just getting back from our music group thing we go to on a saturday. i got out to say bye to my mate when he was being dropped off, and as i went for the front door of the car while it was open...

THE DOOR RANDOMLY SHUT BY ITSELF.

this is why i believe ghosts exist, but not to say every ghost is bad, i mean hey that one is just an example. ghosts have opened doors for me before.
Dear diary, i got smashed in the ground by barney.
Well thats not scary at all?
About to go to bed, when suddenly, EMERGENCY ALERT SYSTEM!