Forum Mod Bakery Docs

How can I make a mod file? (.lmlm file)

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
For example, if I have edited some textures in different files how can I make them all into one mod 
Hiya HomerSimpson, and welcome to the new forums!

Creating a .lmlm file is pretty easy to do. All you have to do is edit your Meta.ini file and add this to it:
[Compile]
OutputPath=Outputpathhere\\mod.lmlm
Once you do that, save the Meta.ini. Then open up Lucas' Launcher.

Locate your mod, then right click it. There should be a compile option. Click that and let the Launcher work it's magic.

Then you're all done!
This post has been removed.
8 yrs ago (Statistics)
How do I get it to show the compile button? I have a folder with the Meta.ini and the CustomFiles in it, but I don't know what to do with the folder

Edit: I can get the mod to work, but no compile button 
Odd. The compile button should be appearing if you've edited the Meta.ini file correctly.

Make sure it's been edited and has been saved to include this:

[Compile]
OutputPath=Outputpathhere\\mod.lmlm
(With everything after "OutputPath" being where you want the compiled mod to be made.)

Then open up Lucas' Mod Launcher. Look for your mod in that, then right click it, then hit "Compile".

EDIT: Made a mistake on my part where the file's extension should read "lmlm" instead of "lmlh". I corrected that.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I didn't try right clicking haha thanks
can you help me to make a mod because I want to make a slender hit and run mod
This should not have been bumped thats against the rules you can only do it if that thread is only a few weeks old. If you need help make a thread of your own to have it read, Pay attention in future.