Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Disabling Mission 0

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Is there a way to disable “mission 0”? I would like all my missions to be replayable and selectable from the level select menu. I’ve tried to remove everything relating to level 1 m0 in my scripts and make the game go straight to level 1 m1, but the game still wants to treat the first mission as m0.
What I mean by that is, I removed the m0 scripts and the game goes straight to m1 scripts. Instead of a simple go-to mission, I have a race, that much runs fine. However, if I write custom text for L1M1 and L1M0, it will show the custom text for L1M0 instead. (If I don’t write custom text for L1M0, it shows the default text for The Cola Caper). And after I complete the mission, won’t let me select it again from the level selection menu. It'll display my custom title for L1M1, but instead start the second mission (Petty Theft Homer).

So, do I simply have to have a non-replayable mission at the beginning, or is there a way to fix this?
It is currently impossible to disable Level 1 Mission 0 in any form.
[deleted user]
4 yrs ago (Statistics)
You can technically disable the mission by replacing all the stages in m0i.mfk with a single timer stage set to 0
Other than that, it's not possible
@Gordon CMB,
Thanks, but that did not work for me. Is this what you meant?
[deleted user]
4 yrs ago (Statistics)
You forgot to add the 'timer' objective
And the command is also incorrect, it should be 'SetDurationTime', not 'SetStageTime'
Thanks, works fine now