My mod: The Fat and the Furious

Posted in Off Topic
Unsubscribe from this topic
Ladies and gentleman, my mod that I'll be working on and it's a Homer mod. Here's the tutorial mission:
The community has voted this post below the point threshold. This means the post is either viewed as inaccurate, unhelpful or does not contribute to this thread.
Well, I guess it's time for us to give up. This is the peak of SHAR mods.
A hearty congratulations from me, good sir! Lovely mod you've got going there! Truly an excellent mission, I've never seen one quite like it!
Set To Kill: Level 1 Edition 🤔
I need mission ideas for Mission 1 to Mission 7 for my mod (The Fat and the Furious) which is after the Tutorial Mission where Homer got fired. Do any of you guys have some ideas for me by any chance?
The community has voted this post below the point threshold. This means the post is either viewed as inaccurate, unhelpful or does not contribute to this thread.
Based off of the pure originality showcased in the Mission 0 that you've put together, I don't think you need any ideas!
Here's a very cool idea:
After Homer got fired, he gets so sad that he starts eating tons of donuts and dies off diabetes in the end
[removed]2 weeks
Cool! I'll save that for Mission 1. And what will the mission name be for Mission 1 where Homer gets so sad that he starts eating tons of donuts and dies off diabetes in the end
Set To Kill is now brought to the light of day. (See what I did there?).
Unsubscribe from this topic
Please login to contribute to the conversation.