Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Blue Bart's Ferrini

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Okay, so tehnically, this is just a retexture, but I'd really like to see Blue Bart's Ferrini :P
(And I think TheSimpsonsExtreme used to have the colours but it got took down by DETA or something.)
Uhhh, do you mean a blue re-texture of the Ferrini Red (barts cars) or do you mean a retexture of Bart Simpson featured with his Ferrini?
Hm, Blue Bart's Ferrini(the car Ferrini he got from Mr. Burns.)
Although a blue shirt Bart sounds a nice fit with the Blue Car Ferrini, so yeah, both I'd want if possible.
Cowa-bunga, dude!

So I decided to take up your request and make a small little mod that gives the Ferrini a blue texture makeover. I was actually using this for a...separate, project, but I certainly don't mind giving it out.

...And Bart himself got a nice little makeover based on what you requested. He now wears a Blue Shirt similar to his appearance on most Simpsons merchandise.

Who could forget Bartman? Seems he wanted a share of the blue shirt action as well, so he got precisely what he asked for. The menus (such as the scrapbook and the minigame menu) also got a couple of small edits to be more consistent with Bart's new blue shirt, but they're kind of cruddy for a lack of a better word.

Want it? Don't have a cow, man. Here's the link:

mega.nz/#!aAUlWBAZ!OFpkQb9B6h_nP4HMyugbUH5mwwvALusEcNTNpDziq-o
@Kenny Giles
What's the decryption code? Btw, thank you so much.
@TheHugeSimpsonsFan

Thank you for pointing that out. The link has been updated to include the decryption code, so it should work just fine now.
@Kenny Giles, thank you so very much!
You earn all my respect :D
(btw, what is the project you're talking about, a private one, a mod or?)
Eh, I can't quite tell you yet. You'll see later on though!
Alrighty, now could you lock this thread since my request was granted?
i have an idea what Kenny is talking about.