Forum Mod Bakery Docs

The Cola Conspiracy DEMO Release

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Hi there. This is my first mod that I have made and will be the first mod to be released for you, the player, to experience.
The Cola Conspiracy is about Homer, who is accidentally caught up in strange happenings that are relating to Springfield. After buying a can of cola, along with the ice-cream with the pies in it. Homer finds himself dealing with some shady events that are being set up by the Cola company.

When the mod is finished there will be:
7 brand new missions
A brand new bonus mission
And much more!!

However, due to the fact that the mod has not finished yet. You can only play up to Mission 5.

Please tell me what you think of the mod.
Link: drive.google.com/open?id=1VumoujLy5FXRFAS7tx-ImNZxEsMpFfYI

This is a teaser for mission 7:
youtu.be/eHTWcSPhhBk
Cool mod! But I suggest that you change the mission title for Mission 4, because the mission title for Mission 4 is far too long, I'm just saying
It's a very intriguing mod so far. My only complaint is that, most of the time, the text would go outside of the boxes, so I had to pause a lot to read it all. I'd also check your grammar on a few bits of text. Mission 5 was very good, and I'm looking forward to the future of this mod.

- YTCCG88, 02:18pm UTC, 8th December 2019.

Image unavailable because it has been removed from Discord's CDN
Update:
  • Mission 6 called El Barto Strikes back and mission 7 called The Truth are now in development
  • Text has also been shortened to fit inside the boxes and mission 4's name has also been shortened
  • A new car has been added to the rewards, which must be bought from Barney to play mission 6
  • A new stage was added to mission 5
  • FIxed mission 5 code so now the mission fails when running out of time during the 'lose tail' phase
  • Added 'Disable Hit and Run' during the last stages of mission 5
Wait, shouldn't Barney be the driver for the Plow King vehicle? He drives the Plow King
Interesting mod! I played through it earlier and enjoyed it. Just some issues:

• As has already been said, in a lot of stage messages and mission information text sections, the text is really long. So much so that it extends outside of the borders on the stage messages and clips through the "Continue" text on the mission briefing screens. Although, you've stated that you are already fixing this.
  • In all instances of swapped music, the suspension (exit vehicle), negative (mission fail) and positive (mission complete) tracks are unchanged. The new music is good, though.
  • The Buzz Cola Truck in Mission 3's CON file needs to be tweaked. It has really low health. The mission script also does not assign said vehicle a driver.
Just curious, what is the name of the music in Mission 5?
@YTCCG88 Here comes Sheriff from Cars the Videogame.
Thank you.