Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Hell Inspector's Mod of Stupidity (Ver 1.1)

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Go throughout your day doing things with Hank Hill, Wallace & Gromit, and various others. Meanwhile, something deadly is brewing.

This mod brings in numerous media properties for one very odd crossover.

This mod is a full 12 Mission Mod (The Main 7, and the 5 Bonus Missions) Some being things that have never been seen in SHAR before.

Spoiler

Complete with 4 Fully Animated FMV Cutscenes, 5 Unlockable Cars (plus 1 Well Hidden Car), 3 Unlockable Costumes, and A Dozen Odd Character Interactions.

Spoiler

Has an optional Non-Copyrighted Soundtrack for people who want to play this on YouTube and want to get monetized.

View Mission Playthroughs Here!

Mission 1
Spoiler

Mission 2
Spoiler

Mission 3
Spoiler

Mission 4
Spoiler

Mission 5
Spoiler

Mission 6
Spoiler

Mission 7
Spoiler

Bonus Missions
Spoiler

Extra Bonus Stuff
Spoiler

View the Reveal Trailer

Spoiler

Release Trailer

Special Thanks to my Beta Testers! I'd like to thank them for helping me find out bugs and helping me fix them!
Nightbane
Tappie
Weasel on a Stick

Mod maybe a bit unstable so I recommend to save after every mission to avoid losing progress due to a crash

New Update! Ver 1.1, Detailed Changelog in the Download

Funny yet charming. Looking forward to the rest of this mod. :)
how to download HELL INSPECTOR'S MOD OF STUPIDITY no demo
"I don't know what the heck's going on here, but someone needs to get their asses kicked."
I updated the forum to have everything up to date! Demo was removed (wasn't the best build in the first place).
This post has been removed.
3 yrs ago (Statistics)
Ooh. Excited to see what this is like! :)
This looks fun... I love seeing southpark mods in this game. Looking forward to it.
gimme gimme
Here's a little update after awhile, the mod is on a hiatus until further notice. It's not canceled but will come out a lot later than expected, not that there was an expected date to begin with.