Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Hellfish Mode Reborn

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Makes Story/Bonus Missions, Time Trial Street Races and Hit & Runs very difficult.

Do you...
  • ... like tight timers?
  • ... think SHAR is already a little too easy?
  • ... enjoy frustration?
  • ... know SHAR's mission structure inside out?
  • ... have copious amounts free time?

If so, then this may be the mod for you.

Requires at least version 1.18 of the mod launcher. Is compatible with the Demo game release. Is decompilable.

History

Level 1 Demo (3rd January 2020)
  • Initial release, supporting only Level 1.

Levels 1-3 Demo (5th April 2020)
  • Now also supports Levels 2 and 3.

Levels 1-5 Demo (21st September 2020)
  • Now also supports Levels 4 and 5.

1.00 (8th January 2021)
  • Now also supports Levels 6 and 7.

2.0 (15th April 2023)
  • General standardisation, optimisation and functional improvement.
  • New license screen.
  • Custom license screen now shown regardless of game language.
  • Fixed vanilla dialogue errors that'd only really be noticed by Debug Checks users.
  • Fixed potential crashes and other unintended behaviour related to missions which require costume/vehicle purchase to begin.

DOWNLOAD

Hey DeepFriedBurger Can You Make Level 2 Please
Wow, this update is long overdue! I've been pretty busy (and simply non-motivated) recently, so apologies to anyone who wanted to see an update quicker. To compensate, this new update adds the entirety of Levels 2 and 3 to play. Have fun!
Hey, I didn't notice this. Great idea!
Thanks DeepFriedBurger Now I' Can Play Level 2 And 3 On Hellfish Mode Reborn Demo I' Love it
Another update that's a bit late. This one adds Levels 4 and 5, as well as fixing an oversight in Level 2 Mission 3 ("Vox Nerduli") where the opponent race vehicle was damageable to the point of being destroyable. Download links on the main post (or here/here (zipped) for convenience).
And finally, a whole year later, the mod is complete and available in a non-beta state. The latest update changes the following:

• Adds Levels 6 and 7.
  • Time trial street race support for all levels.
  • Demo compatibility.
  • Cleaned up file system.

Download available on the main thread or here.