Hellfish Mode Reborn (Demo 3.0)

Posted in Mod Showcase
Unsubscribe from this topic
Hellfish Mode Reborn makes the missions from the regular game (including Bonus Missions) much more unforgiving than their original counterparts without altering the mission concept or general design, only the execution.

INFORMATION

BACKSTORY
Hellfish Mode was the first mod I originally intended to release. The original concept threads can be found here and here. I ended up cancelling the mod for a few reasons. Firstly, I had announced the mod way before I actually ended up having a PC copy of the game to create the mod with. Secondly, a mod had came out around the time called Frank Grimes Mode which had a very similar goal to Hellfish Mode but was already completed and was better than I could ever hope my mod to be. Lastly, there was an overall lack of inspiration and knowledge on my part.

After all of that history, most of the reasons in which I cancelled the original mod no longer exist (I have more knowledge and inspiration, actually have the game and have been modding it for a while, and I realised that Frank Grimes Mode's goal, while similar to mine, took a different approach to fulfilling it then what mine was going to do). So, I have decided to restart development of the mod (not that it ever really started), this time under the new name of "Hellfish Mode Reborn" and with some changes to the original concept.
Screenshots
Credits
Mod created by...
DeepFriedBurger

Former testers...
mason12310
Gordon CMB
Tappie2020
Kenny Giles

Some notes
  • Decompilable, content can be used without credit.
  • Requires Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher 1.18 or higher.
  • Mod is in LMLM format and not a folder.

DOWNLOAD

Currently, the full mod isn't available. A demo featuring Levels 1-5 is, however!
Download [987 KB]
Download [ZIP/405 KB]
Hey DeepFriedBurger Can You Make Level 2 Please
The community has voted this post below the point threshold. This means the post is either viewed as inaccurate, unhelpful or does not contribute to this thread.
Wow, this update is long overdue! I've been pretty busy (and simply non-motivated) recently, so apologies to anyone who wanted to see an update quicker. To compensate, this new update adds the entirety of Levels 2 and 3 to play. Have fun!
Hey, I didn't notice this. Great idea!
Thanks DeepFriedBurger Now I' Can Play Level 2 And 3 On Hellfish Mode Reborn Demo I' Love it
The community has voted this post below the point threshold. This means the post is either viewed as inaccurate, unhelpful or does not contribute to this thread.
Another update that's a bit late. This one adds Levels 4 and 5, as well as fixing an oversight in Level 2 Mission 3 ("Vox Nerduli") where the opponent race vehicle was damageable to the point of being destroyable. Download links on the main post (or here/here (zipped) for convenience).
Unsubscribe from this topic
Please login to contribute to the conversation.