Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Suggestions for Downloads Page.

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Back to old times with my wonderful suggestions! These are referring to the Downloads page.

Spoiler
  • I suggest to add actual images to many mods/tools that miss them, or, at least, to change the "Image Unavailable" panel since it feels like an error, which It isn't.
  • Rename "Tools" to "Other tools" since one could think it also contains featured tools. It is just Featured Mods and Other Mods.

Things that may be added to Legacy Apps.
  • Donut Mod 2.0.2 - I know this is a pretty much controversial product, although with some little tweaks (like maybe finding out what causes the game to crash upon quitting), It could be added as a non-decompilable product. Don't worry about the horrendous source code, just it would be good if everyone could simply try it.
  • Legacy themes - maybe add Autumn Theme, which was pretty complete and I don't know why It got removed (i know Kenny released a new version, i refer to the old one) Winter theme is not even complete so obviously It makes no sense adding it.
  • Road Rage character pack - this may have been rendered useless since Road Rage Returns and other stuff got released, but I think it is just like the Car Renamer: an alternative way to do it.