Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Hit and Chase [Reverse Hit and Run Mod]

Please login to contribute to the conversation.

Well my GCSE's just got cancelled so I can start modding again

This mod replaces the original Wager Races with a reverse hit and run scenario, where you must tag along with chief wiggum and arrest springfielders all around springfield before time runs out.

Each Mission has
  • Random Characters
  • Random Cars
  • Random Goto locations
  • Random AI paths
  • Random AI inteliigence or the params

Completely randomised with a choice of up to 4 arcade style rounds, 40 different goto locations and 24 characters spread across level 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 including randomised paths but thats a bit boring so we will disinclude that means (40x39x38x37)x(24x23x22x21) or 559359440640 different combinations, so its very unlikely you will get the same mission twice.

I have put in alot of work to try and make this work as well as put in extra script to make it better than the version in SNoire, for example it avoids assigning you characters and locations you have already had recently

Personally i find these missions really fun to play, even after I've played it probrably at least a hundred times while testing it [but maybe im just bias idk]

This mod is decompilable so you can
  • If you are new to modding in lua or just curious you can look at this lua and see how some things are done
  • Would like to take some assets such as HUD icons or the News Van
  • Take the source code and put this mod into your mod just give credit :)

If you do want to put this into your mod, but dont know lua that well, message me on Discord Duffhause#5474 and i will probrably be happy to help you

I might come back to this one day and add maybe different types of stages etc, but this will do for now

Thank you to
  • Colou for letting me yoink the geo from SoS
  • Daxx for allowing me to use his render

Experimental Download
SHA1 - C10ED034A471CBEC9C51F7B302479679980CC8DC
[deleted user]
4 yrs ago (Statistics)
Hey, didn't I see this in SNoire already 🤔
This post has been removed.
4 yrs ago (Statistics)
Try using a different browser if the download link doesn't work. Worked for me.
I tried the download link in 3 different browsers (chrome, explorer, edge) and none worked. Epic.
fixed