The Simpsons Hit & Run Mod: Several Challenge Mod - Coming soon!

Posted in Mod Showcase
Unsubscribe from this topic
Link here
https://i.imgur.com/MkarogX.png

Several Challenge Mod, these don't have a original story so, i make all 84 challenge mods for each Level.

- Some Characters Mods
- Custom Some Vehicles Mods
- Custom Speed, Acceleration, Toughness, Handling
- Custom Icon Characters
- Different like Some Challenge Mods, you won't be boring all the Level 1,2,3,4,5,6,7

The community has voted this post below the point threshold. This means the post is either viewed as inaccurate, unhelpful or does not contribute to this thread.
I'm so excited! I was always sick of how boring I was during Some Challenge Mods, so it's nice to know that this mod will change that.

Good luck!
https://static-cdn.jtvnw.net/jtv_user_pictures/kkomrade-profile_image-af4f674dbc67fcd4-300x300.png
Yes This is Several Challenge Mod
Old Mod By Surreal Bot
The community has voted this post below the point threshold. This means the post is either viewed as inaccurate, unhelpful or does not contribute to this thread.
Several Challenge Mod it's new challenge, but not the same Some Challenge Mods they are Level 4 Level 5 Level 6 Level 7 new missions.
Jokes on you. There's already another Some Challenge Mod. It's called Metal Arms in Springfield.
Not Metal Arms in Springfield, it's Several Challenge Mods when i make a new Challenge mods.
Yeah Not Metal Arms in Springfield Right Now Surreal Bot it's Several Challenge Mod But He Make a New Challenge Mod Okay
Unsubscribe from this topic
Please login to contribute to the conversation.