Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Legs Over Louie

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Hi,i'm Femenia,this is my first mod,what this mod does is replace louie's model,voice clips,HUD icons (including wager race image) and any mention of him with legs.

Credits:
DaXx: He helped me with Legs' model.
Wimpy: Legs' HUD Icon (i modified it a bit but he did the base icon).
Donut Team: Base for Legs' model.

imgur.com/wI7MZiP

imgur.com/8KxYFDb

imgur.com/lhB7Dkw

DOWNLOAD:
drive.google.com/file/d/1kCPMyEEMcngfEODSn_aC8Opd3_QRgBGx/view?usp=sharing
[deleted user]
4 yrs ago (Statistics)
Doesn't that mod exist already?
but this one puts him in the game with new sound clips,HUD icon etc... appart from that,i took the base model from additional characters and then modified it to be more similar to legs instead of being a recolour of louie,and finally,additional characters is a resource,they give you the models but they don't put them directly in the game.I hope you understand,have a good day! :)
[deleted user]
4 yrs ago (Statistics)
I don't really see a point in this mod
Because the Additional Characters mod exists so that you can add any of the characters (including Legs) into your own mods
Your mod makes things a bit harder to do if it's used to export Legs into other mods(Because the mod files can and probably will conflict), and besides, AC doesn't replace any of the characters whatsoever
the point of this mod is not to add legs in your own mod,the point is replacing louie with legs,i did this mod because i saw that legs was an unused character in the original game,so if someone likes legs more than louie,there they have it,i just did this for fun and because i was bored.i didn't do it as a professional mod or something like that,appart from that,this is my first mod and i only know the basics to SHAR modding,i just wanted to try out something new and see how it went.
The replacement part is presumably because of a discovery made a few days ago (that we witnessed) where it turned out that Louie's model was probably Legs' at some point before being hastily edited since it has some elements that resemble Legs.

Also, Femenia, you can't add images to posts that way and nobody but you can see them. You'll need to upload them to an external image host website such as Imgur and link those in order for them to work.
[deleted user]
4 yrs ago (Statistics)
OH right, sorry, my bad
I'm dumb and forgot it's not supposed to be a resource mod, huh. Anyways, as a first mod this looks kinda interesting, wish you luck in future projects!
oh,yeah,it was mainly because of what you said Deepfriedburger,and thanks,i will upload them to imgur now
Ok,don't worry,everyone makes mistakes,thanks for the feedback Gordon!