Forum Mod Bakery Docs

The Simpsons Game main map in SHAR

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
I'm not sure if this is possible, idk how hard it is to rip things from TSG, but if it's possible I think it would be cool to put the main TSG map (The HUB) as a map in SHAR, it fits, thanks.
You could probably rip the map with Ninja Ripper. I think you should be able to port the map as well, but you have to wait for the map builder for the collision. If I am wrong, please correct me.
I do love the Springfield map in the (Xbox 360 + PS3 + Wii) version of The Simpsons Game, I'm not sure if it's possible due to the map's size and possibly due to the way everything is laid out, there are road paths for traffic etc. and for you to drive on, but what about areas such as the parking lot? you can drive in it, but there's a few sections that are connected to it, sections that are like on the rooftops, or just places where a car should not even be at XD but if I just brushed all the cons off, and just did a base map of the HUB world (just the roads and buldings) then maybe its possible.
If it could be ripped from the game then a port would be possible but it's currently a very difficult task.