Forum Mod Bakery Docs

I can't use Lucas' Radcore Cement Library Builder 1.0

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
can someone for the sake of god say concretely how to create an rcf file? without hesitation, without putting links to this documentation: docs.donutteam.com/books/lucas-radcore-cement-library-builder, this documentation did not help me at all, I read it in full and even so I can't create an rcf file. it says: "no inputs specified. press any key to continue. . ." right here take a look:
I've tried to put a CommandLine.txt file, change from txt to CommandLine.ini, put it in a folder called path on disk c I've tried everything, someone tell me where to put these command lines. is for a johncena mod.
this documentation did not help me at all, I read it in full
Are you positive you read the tutorials page? I don't have much to add that isn't there already.

I've tried to put a CommandLine.txt file, change from txt to CommandLine.ini, put it in a folder called path on disk c I've tried everything,
I don't know where you got any of that from since no such files are mentioned anywhere in the tool's documentation.

You would either run it directly from a command prompt with the examples on the aforementioned page or use a batch file. The paths provided are just examples, you would change them to where ever your copy of the tool and your files are.

Running the tool directly would result in the screenshot you showed where it doesn't know about any input files because you didn't tell it any.
I've tried to run cmd loren but I can't, I would love for someone to put screenshots, or a tutorial video of how to do it it would be much easier to understand
input files? how? I did not understand? put the rfc renamed?

loren i just wanted to know one thing: where you actually type the commands that appear in this brazen documentation: this documentation
I was going to use it to dub the audios into Brazilian Portuguese
Did you bump this because you still need help?