Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Where to download- legally

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Hi,

I'm looking to buy this game as I've not long ago moved from console to PC, however looking at all the main places you'd normally buy the game it is physical copies only. Is this truly the case or is there a site I can purchase and download SHAR? Appreciate this is unlikely due to the age of the game but I figured this would be the best place to ask.

I don't have a disk drive in my build, hence looking for a download.

Thanks,
Hi Jack,

Unfortunately, there is no legitimate digital download for this game, you have to purchase the 3-disk physical copy.

Your best bet would be to get a physical copy, install it onto a secondary machine that does have a disk drive, copy the install directory and use the nocd patch.

Thanks,
Josh
Thanks Josh, I'll look at doing that then. Assuming it's just a simple copy across from the secondary machine? I do have an old laptop I could use for I think.

No used a PC for years until I built one a few weeks back so I'm somewhat out of the loop!
Hi Jack,

1. Do the Complete/Full install on your laptop.
  2. Copy the install directory to PC.
  3. Get the NoCD patch, the Discord is probably the best place to get it, or DM me directly (Proddy#7272).
  4. Replace the simpsons.exe in the install dir with the NoCD patch.

All you need to do then is get the latest launcher and direct it at the install.

Thanks,
Josh
This post has been removed.
3 yrs ago (Statistics)
As Proddy said previously: There is no official, legal download of this game. The only official way to obtain it is on disc.

@Lili As a result, I've removed your response.
www.ebay.com/i/222457005844?chn=ps You Can Buy Here OR Here www.amazon.com/Simpsons-Hit-Run-pc/dp/B0000A0V3B/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=Simpsons+Hit+and+run+pc&qid=1594669908&sr=8-1

You can often find cheaper ones at second hand game stores, or if you find a big on eBay or similar sites at the right time.

Also, side note, if you surround your URL with BBCode, like below, it will hyperlink:
[url]http://www.example.com[/url]

Thanks,
Josh
Thanks! I Also Forgot To Note You Would Need To Get A Patch For SHAR
lmao why would you even buy the game, it's abandonware id just download it off a trusted website