Forum Mod Bakery Docs

How can I play multiplayer online with mods?

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
I`m trying to play hit & run multiplayer with mods with my friend. we tried to install the mod laucher, but it appears to be only single player, plz helppp
Hi artox,

If you've downloaded Lucas' Simpsons Hit and Run Mod Launcher, I'm afraid you've got the wrong tool. You're after the sharmp launcher.

Thanks,
Josh
Hi Josh,
We've already installed sharmp launcher, and we can't lauch mods and play multiplayer online, we have downloaded some mods from this site and put them in the mods folder of sharmp launcher, but when we start playing, nothing changes and everything remains the same, and we just can launch mods in the mod laucher, which is singleplayer
Help us,
Artrox
Ah, you need to click and drag the lmlm mod file onto the sharmp launcher. Then, as long as you both have launched with the same mods and mutators, you will be in the same session.

Thanks,
Josh
I put the Multi Meme - Mod in the Mod folder ( sharmp32 ) and started the game, and it remained the same, does it have an extra file to put there? I started the game and it remains the same. It's strange because, the new cars mod ( that you download together with the laucher ) works correctly, but the others don't
I didn't say to put it in the folder. I said to drag and drop the file onto the sharmp launcher.

Thanks,
Josh