Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Out of Bounds on Road Rage

Posted in Off Topic
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
After finding out the "Speed Boost" cheat, i was able to get out of bounds in 4 out of 6 areas.
Entertainment District
I can't head to the bottom of the Evergreen Terrace border, but the wreckage from that level isn't there.
I managed to get behind the Springfield Dam border and there is no bridge, there is a "Wanted: Sideshow Bob Roberts" advertisment.
Springfield Dam
There's nothing behind the Entertainment District border, just whiteness.
It's the same for the Nuclear Power Plant border.
Downtown
There are respawns for the other end of the tunnel, which leads to an out of bounds space.
Again, nothing to be seen except for a curious stream of river and collisions for the Springfield Mountains entrance. Weirdly, under the
wreckage near the "Nothing Special" sign, there seems to be road under there...
Springfield Mountains
There is an unused Burns Transit bus stop along with a widened road behind the wreckage of the Downtown Border. There's also this
weird cheap sign saying "Soft Shoulder, Blind Curves, Steep Grade, Big Trucks, Good Luck!"
Nothing Special with Evergreen Terrace, but the wreckage from the beginning of that level is missing.
Oh wow. I never knew that RR would have things like that. Do you have any photos to update your original post with? Cause this sounds really interesting.
I did not post these, those were found on TCRF.