Forum Mod Bakery Docs

New DonutTeam/Lucas Launcher Icon

Posted in Off Topic
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
I spent a good hour or so creating this new icon for the DonutTeam/Lucas Launcher. I feel like the current icon is outdated. That is why I created this new icon. Enjoy :)

If anyone has any suggestions for edits, I can make them happen as a separate icon, that will be made available in the Google Drive Folder. I will not make any edits that are offensive, racist, etc or that is against DonutTeam's policy. I hope that if this new icon gains popularity, it may become the new icon that is used by DounutTeam/Lucas. Enjoy and Happy Gaming.

How to change and apply the new icon:
- Right click on your current launcher
- Click "Properties"
- Click "Change Icon"
- Next, find the location where you downloaded the (.ICO) file
- Click "Ok" to the new image
- Lastly, click "Apply"
- That's All

Location of the New DonutTeam/Lucas Icon For Launcher )
I hope that if this new icon gains popularity, it may become the new icon that is used by DounutTeam/Lucas.
While you are free to use this icon however you like on your own personal copy of our tool, I would like to explain why we are not going to adopt it.

The Mod Launcher's icon has been the same since it initially released but that doesn't mean it's outdated. The icon is simply a cannon firing SHAR's icon which is meant to be a comedic take on the programs primary function: launching SHAR.

Your new icon unfortunately doesn't represent what the program does in any way. It also features an old logo and slogan of ours that we haven't used since 2013-2014 if I remember correctly. Furthermore, this text would be unreadable at the size this icon would be displayed at in various places such as the window caption and the taskbar.
How Do You Change The Icon?
I Am Using Windows 7 And When I Go To Properties There Is No Change Icom
This post has been removed.
3 yrs ago (Statistics)
3 yrs ago (Statistics)
Check This www.mediafire.com/view/wet132csn605kya/Idk.png/file
3 yrs ago (Edited 3 years ago)
Ok Lemme Try That
Thanks For The Help!
It Worked