Forum Mod Bakery Docs

SHAR: Construction in Springfield (MOD)

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Hello.

Today this time, I want to bring you a mod, that many will be surprised, and that's right, a New city comes to Springfield! I assure you that all the buildings, all the trees, all the shops, etc., are made by Lucas Pure3D Editor!
This mod, simply add new buildings, banks, shops, stations, etc, with Lucas Pure3D Editor. If this mod is finished and it has a download link, notice that the buildings do not have collisions, since everything is done with Pure3D Editor, and also, to avoid that the SHAR crashes.

Spoiler
Screenshots:

Download Link:

Credits to the authors of models used in this mod:
-Morgan Vain (Mapple and Channel 6 News)
-Nightbane/Surreal Bot (Thanoscopter)
-Weasel on a Stick (Some buildings taken from his mod "shar_bigcity")

Regards.

Update (08/25/2023): The mod was discontinued, because I lost access to this mod years ago, adding that I lost interest in it, so I'm sorry to the people who expected me to finish it! 😅 Anyway, it can be downloaded, but it will not have any more updates 😞
really looking forward to this
This post has been removed.
3 yrs ago (Statistics)
New Update something Expected: The Mod of "SHAR: New City in Springfield", was released publicly, in a beta version, the mod is not complete yet, there are missing buildings to add, not to lose hope. Enjoy it!
New Update V0.5: The mod has returned after a month with no updates. These are the changes made in version 0.5.

*More buildings added.

*New buildings of different shapes have arrived.

*The mod was renamed, from being called "SHAR: New City in Springfield", to being called "SHAR: Construction in Springfield", an idea suggested by "Joshual2153".

That's it, until now. Have fun! :)