Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Where's Maggie?! - A Nightmarish Adventure [UNDEVELOPED RELEASE] [UPDATED: 2022.01.13]

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
In a mysterious world, where ghosts are haunting and islands are floating, random people started appearing. Confused, scared and lost, our heroes try to escape this weird nightmare, but there's a problem. Homer and his family cannot escape, because Maggie went missing.

Team up with Homer and his friends to find and save Maggie from the evil that lies within this nightmare.
-
Spoiler
Floating islands, Metal Coffin cars, magic barriers and a lot of other features await You in this mod!

Coming soon, a gameplay you've never seen before! It'll be time to save Maggie!

Pease fill out this form, to help me with the development. :)
COMMUNITY POLL

Updated 2022.01.10 : I have publicaly released the mod at it's current state. The mod is unstable, can randomly crash, since the development has been terminated and have not worked on this mod ever since. Hope you enjoy in whatever progress it was.

FOR MODDERS: For any assets and their usage, contact me on discord MorganVain#7480

DOWNLOAD
okay this is already getting bonus point for having frink wear his modern labcoat lol
Hello, wimpy,

This is not a Mod Jam entry mod, this is just a Campaign Mod I'm creating. I cannot participate in my own contest, since I'm the host and the judge. However, thank You for Your opinion.

Happy modding!
-Morgan
how many cars and characters in this mod oh even what map will be take plase
I regret to inform, that WM is post-poned for 2-3 weeks, because I got some unexpected yet unsurprising work bullsh*t to do. Will continue development as soon as I possibly can. Stay tuned!

Happy modding,
Morgan
Hey,

I added a community poll. Filling it out would be very helpfull and appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Happy modding!
-Morgan
Hi the link not working :(
Update 2022.01.10: Public release.
Nice job on the mod. Can't wait to play it later. (:
Update 0.1.2 [Date:2022.01.13]

Changelog:
-Added M5 pre-mission as an opportunity to explore unused assets (it no longer crashes)
-Added teleport to the Dungeon.
-Added teleport from the Dungeon.