Wasp Cam Hunt

Posted in SHAR: Mod Showcase
Unsubscribe from this topic
Hunt down 50 very well (read: stupidly) hidden wasp cameras throughout Springfield!

Features
  • 50 wasp cameras!
  • The connected map!
  • 7 Hint Cards to help in finding the wasps a little.
  • A bonus mission to unlock a new vehicle which might just prove useful to getting that big 50.
  • Some costume changes for Homer. Always good to have the option.
  • A selection of randomised music for when driving around.
  • Some hidden characters.

This mod is intended to be used with the "Unlock All Missions" setting hack enabled for faster travel across the map, but it works fine without. I do recommend using it for a better experience, though.

Credits
I may have developed the mod, but it wouldn't have been possible if not for the following people's efforts:

A little "contest" thingy
I'm going to host a little "contest" to go along with this. If you are on Donut Team's Discord server and have interest in winning, you need to take screenshot evidence of yourself having destroyed all 50 cams (this evidence MUST include the red "LEVEL WASPS COMPLETE" message) and post it on this thread or the Discord server (though probably have some kind of message there as well for context). First person to do this successfully with evidence will have the opportunity to choose, place and even optionally voice a custom ambient character in the Level 3 portion of the map. You cannot use any of the following hacks or you will be disqualified: "Debug Test", "Debug Text", "No Jump Limit", "Unlock All Rewards", "Cheat Keys".

Contest has been won. Winner: UnknownSteel.

Download
Enjoy!
hey thats me
Gonna try this - love wasp camera hunting!
I would suggest setting some ground rules to make sure it's fair for everybody.
I can think of a few things that would help people find these cameras within an hour, so these should be addressed.
I would suggest setting some ground rules to make sure it's fair for everybody.
I can think of a few things that would help people find these cameras within an hour, so these should be addressed.

Mortis
Good idea. The main post has now been updated to reflect the new rules as to make this fair game. All wasps must be found without the usage of the following hacks: "Debug Test", "Debug Text", "No Jump Limit", "Unlock All Rewards", "Cheat Keys".
haven't found a single wasp! LOL!
We have a winner, UnknownSteel from the Discord server! An update will follow (hopefully somewhat soon) to add their ambient NPC (and maybe a few other little changes).
I only got five wasps so far ((((
Can't get a card on top of the construction site (((
Found 5 wasps.
God this is hard.
Got seven to date.
Unsubscribe from this topic
Please login to contribute to the conversation.