Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Ultimate Cars Pack

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Ever wanted to use the Multi-Meme cars with other mods? How about tossing a bike into the air with a bonking Police car?

You've come to the right place!

This car pack includes:

This mod has native 3D phone booth previews and is fully compatible with Multiplayer. I've also left in the BOOM and KABLAMMO sounds, as well as the Multi-Meme intro soundtrack for some extra fun! :)

Hop on with your friends and get ready for an episode of car flipping and other mischief!

[deleted user]
2 yrs ago (Statistics)
Would be nice to see this pack getting enlarged with the addition of more car mods like MCCR, oh boy 👀
But on the topic of which, have you asked the respective mod creators for their permission?
I'm not entirely sure whether that's considered illegal or not, since you credited everyone you could, but I'd ask Nightbane and Stevens just in case
"But on the topic of which, have you asked the respective mod creators for their permission?"
Nah you don't need to do that. When you make a mod decompilable, You are doing it for the sake of letting others use your work in a transformative way. If you weren't comfortable letting others use them then you wouldn't set it to decompilable.
Nice mod btw.

EDIT: Response to Homer's comment below since I don't want to make another post bumping the thread. I agree with what you said and I'm not denying that you shouldn't ask anyway just for courtesy reasons especially if you have taken a huge chunk of assets, My point was that It's not breaking any rules if you didnt ask (Gordon said illegal which wasn't the right word but I know what he meant). And I specifically said "You are doing it for the sake of letting others use your work in a transformative way" transformative meaning that you haven't taken a pre existing mod and added little effort like for example, if someone were to release their own version of donut mod which is exactly the same except the family sedan is blue.

Either way, in this case they did ask for permission eventually and I know that all the OG asset creators are okay with it. so its definitely all in the clear. I'm sorry if I was a bit vague earlier.

I
I
I
V
If you weren't comfortable letting others use them then you wouldn't set it to decompilable.
I understand opinions can differ on this matter, but personally, even if I make a mod decompilable, I'd still prefer people ask before using assets from it. Use it as a learning tool, sure, but if you're going to use an asset that I made specifically for a certain mod, and haven't released as a standalone item elsewhere, I'd prefer to be asked first.
Personally, I'm fine with someone not asking if it's just using an asset from a resource pack, e.g. Fat Tony, but other people may still have differing opinions on that front and I feel this should be on a case-by-case basis unless a mod author specifically says otherwise.
Okay,
What is this? I did not intend to have a war of mod assets in my comments. I have made an attempt to contact Nightbane, but they aren't accepting direct messages on Discord. I'm sure Nightbane will post on here if they aren't happy with me using some of the assets from Multi-Meme.
All my mods are decompilable because I want everyone to be able to use assets from them, don't worry, it's all good as long as you credit. Nice mod!
Looks interesting but I get crashes while browsing vehicles
Hello TizerisT,

May I know how you are triggering the crash?
Are you on singleplayer or multiplayer?
Feel free to message me on Donut Team's Discord server! More info would be greatly appreciated!
I have discovered a bug where the game crashes when loading UCP with 100% completed save data. I will put in a fix soon!