Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Andrew's Mod (Version 1.2 UPDATE)

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
This is Andrew Harris here, or AndrewHarris109. A few days ago, I started to work on my new mod I made. It's called, Andrew's Mod. I'm also currently working on "Donut Overdose Mod" as well.

I also made my own Custom Character. Except the animations are wacky, which that will be fixed in a future update.

Version 1.2 Update: Completed L1 M1. Added another vehicle you can purchase from Gil for 150 coins.

There maybe another minor update coming out in a few days or so. But we'll see.

Screenshot

Download
drive.google.com/file/d/1i2jMBE2ker0-Etl1bSfHfTGpES01n3rk/view?usp=sharing
I also made my own Custom Character. Except the animations are wacky, which that will be fixed in a future update.

It might be better than to tag this under a 'Beta Release', as a quick suggestion? The character model doesn't look too bad, but I am noticing the broken animations you pointed out.

The mod also lacks much in the way of content. Due to the dialog conversations being programmed to involve Homer still, you can't participate in L1M0 or any other missions. It might be better to move Marge out of bounds or use a 'dummy' stage if you don't intend of the missions being playable in their current state.
The quoted post is unavailable.

Thank you for pointing that out. I know most of the modding stuff though.
UPDATE Version 1.0.1= The mod is now a dummy mod. At least for now. Missions will be coming soon.
UPDATE Version 1.1= I added and completed the tutorial mission. More to come soon with this mod. Any issues or crashes on this mod, just comment down below or something. -Andrew Harris
UPDATE Version 1.1.1=I added a new vehicle for Level 1. It can be purchased from Gil for 100 coins. I also added CustomStatsTotals. My next update for this mod will be coming soon.
Here's a quick update on Andrew's Mod. I will be releasing Version 1.2 any day now. I was actually busy on other stuff. Thank you for your patience.
UPDATE Version 1.2=Version 1.2 is finally released.

PROS:
New vehicle you can purchase from Gil for 150 coins.
Completed Level 1 Mission 1.

CONS:
???

Stay tuned for another update coming up in a few weeks or so.