Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Luigi Circuit, Jungle Falls 1.0.1, and Pure3D Editor 4 are now available.

Posted in Announcements
This topic has been locked and can no longer be replied to.

Luigi Circuit and Pure3D Editor 4 are now available, learn more here.

Luigi Circuit

Luigi Circuit dashes in from Double Dash.
With this custom map pack, you can explore the first race track in Double Dash, Luigi Circuit! With three new challenges and an awesome map to explore, what else could you want? How about a nighttime mode! A nighttime version is included with the mod, how cool! Revisit Luigi Circuit from Mario Kart Double Dash today!

Download Luigi Circuit

---

Pure3D Editor 4
A new modding tool approaches.
Pure3D Editor 4 arrives with an improved modding experience. With dozens of new features, you can now mod even more than ever before!

Download Pure3D Editor 4

---

Jungle Falls v1.0.1
- Fixed a bug where wall collision was misplaced and allowed the player to fall out of the world.
- Removed sand from the HUD's map as it was unneccessary.
- Increased the time allowed to complete "Dino Rage!" by 15 seconds.
- Lowered the pricing of cars in Gil's shop. In future versions, we will increase this and with the addition of more coins being placed.
- Excluded the folder "DKR" from the compiled mod as it was empty.

Download Jungle Falls 1.0.1
This Stuff is awesome however for me Lucas P3D Editor 4 does not show 3d meshes and just shows a grey box? Any idea what is going on?
Can you send us your specs (specifically your graphics card) and a screenshot?

Does right-clicking on the gray box give you a context menu? If so, does unticking "Multisample Anti-aliasing" fix the issue and does the "save screenshot" button work?
I made a new update for Luigi Circuit that fixes an issue with the WWII Vehicle w/ Rocket not having Phonebooth art.
@Jake Andreøli unticking Multisample Anti-aliasing fixed it thanks
Okay, that's a bug but we're looking into it. Thanks for the information! For now you'll need to untick it every time until we have a fix out.

Can you also try using "Save Image" when that option is ticked and send us the image?
When I try using Save Image with it checked it brings up that an unexpected error occurred and does not save the image.

I got a screenshot using other software

Also has the update for Luigi Circuit that fixes GrampR_V phone booth icon been released yet? Because I still get the error even after duck announced he fixed it.
Thank you guys so much for this. I hope more documentation will be released on this in the future so everyone can expand modding the game further.
Still yet to look at the new Pure3D editor but it looks good.
Documentation will come eventually, it's just hard to document things when the way we're doing things changes on a week by week basis. For example if we do something, we almost immediately and repeatedly get a better way to accomplish the same thing.
There's no rush to get anything done. Always best to take your time and experiment anyway. Look forward to what else 2016 will have in store.