Forum Mod Bakery Docs

A few questions

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
[deleted user]
8 yrs ago (Statistics)
Hi, I want to ask if it's possible to edit these 2 cheats for the following reasons:
1) If I want to add a custom car in the game and want to show up in the list of cars at Phone Booth.
2) If I want to add a custom character in game and want to show up when cycling through the characters, example the recently released Road Rage characters. I would also like to rearrange the order of characters and add some missing characters, example some peds can't be selected and I'm not talking about the variations (example woman in blue or yellow clothes), I'm talking about some peds that don't appear in character selection.

Thanks.

EDIT: I forgot to mention but would be possible to also make the cheats work even if you haven't completed game 100%?

EDIT 2: More questions:
How to make a car spawn the wreck? I'm talking about the broken black car that you can still drive.
How to select other cars in the bonus game?
[deleted user]
8 yrs ago (Statistics)
Sorry for bumping but no one answered my questions. I would really appreciate if someone answers my questions, considering I was away for a couple of months. :)
"If I want to add a custom car in the game and want to show up in the list of cars at Phone Booth."
"If I want to add a custom character in game and want to show up when cycling through the characters"
"I forgot to mention but would be possible to also make the cheats work even if you haven't completed game 100%?"
Maybe but that'd all require hacks.

"How to make a car spawn the wreck? I'm talking about the broken black car that you can still drive."
If a car doesn't by default you can make it do so using CustomCarSupport. Require CustomCarSupport in your mod and add this to CustomCarSupport.ini:
[CARNAME]
NoHusk=0

"How to select other cars in the bonus game?"
You mean with a custom rewards file? I have no idea. The bonus game gets broken in funky ways with custom rewards files if I remember correctly.
[deleted user]
8 yrs ago (Statistics)
Thanks for reply! I am new to modding and I will try to use CustomCarSupport method you suggested. Do you have a tutorial on how to do this exactly?
[deleted user]
8 yrs ago (Statistics)
there is a tutorial, someone made a audi r8 into the game, but it takes multiple posts. donutteam.com/forum/topic/406/
[deleted user]
8 yrs ago (Statistics)
Thanks! I remember reading this topic a while back as guest. This car I had in mind when I wanted to modify All Cars cheat, so Audi R8 (and other custom cars as well) will appear at phone booth.