Forum Mod Bakery Docs

the game crashes when i try to take the car from phone

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
here's model causing the error: yadi.sk/d/jgYHc_KToxeHo

I do not understand what went wrong?
Lucas and I looked at your file, you're missing a lot of chunks in your Pure3D file that would be required to make this car work. What file did you use to make this file and where is it? For example: Was the file in "art/cars" or was it in "art/frontend/dynaload/cars" in your game folder, or did you get it somewhere else?
Homer's car from the seventh level seemed like a images.forwallpaper.com/files/thumbs/preview/110/1103217__plymouth-superbird-1970_p.jpg
I as usual took the car from a folder art/cars export part of the housing in .obj and edited in a blender
what is surprising is that the machines which I before added in the game was much more difficult ( i.imgur.com/bsBY1z4.jpg , i.imgur.com/ePy4Zpf.jpg ) but everything worked...

because of this, I thought that a slightly modified car will operate accurately without errors

I pressed the button "convert to shop preview" maybe this is the problem? :с

P.S honor for me - that you personally help me :)
You don't use Convert To Shop Preview on the car's actual ingame model in art/cars. That's for the art/frontend/dynaload/cars version which is used when displaying it in a Car Shop (like when you talk to Gil). You probably want to make the P3D again without using that tool on it. And if you intend on making it available via a Car Shop you want to copy it to the other directory and run that tool on the copy.
ok,thanks :)