Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Announcement (22 February 2016) - Rebalance, The Community and Conspiracy Update

Posted in Announcements
Please login to contribute to the conversation.

COMMUNITY,

We've just launched a video explaining what's going on. This topic will breifly go over that, but we suggest watching the video for more details.

Donut Mod: The Rebalance Update
Originally slated to be released with The Conspiracy Update, we decided to make a separate update that would include dozens of bug fixes and improvements to the overall game. We're also taking the time to rebalance existing missions and rewards with this update. Meaning both difficulties will be ironed out and feel more natural when playing.

The Community/New Website
We're working on a brand new website that will allow our creators to share their mods. We encourage you to ask all questions you have about this area.

The Conspiracy Update
We're making an original map for Donut Mod: The Conspiracy Update. You can suggest areas on our forum, and we may incorporate them into the map.

--

We will report back to you in two weeks on our progress.

Thanks,
Jake Andreøli
Co-Founder of Donut Team
Oh g****** it, i missed to apply Asphalt Rivals. Oh well. It's still in development hell anyway. (The screenshots i had been posting where from AR)
I'm speechless, this is absolutely amazing!
My mod was first! I think I pooped myself a little
Thanks for all the positive response so far (both on this thread and the video itself).

We'll have another announcement video on 7 March 2016. We're going to do bi-weekly updates from now on.
Yay! Please stick to the updates this time.. :D
Wait a second, when did the Patty Wagon get into the game? (And could someone give me a screenshot of it? because I can't find one.)
Looks good, can't wait :D
@MrDonoB Donut Mod 3.0.
The patty wagon is on top of the Krusty Burger in level 1