Forum Mod Bakery Docs

CPU Over Powering

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Hey guys!

After upgrading to my new computer, I found when playing Hit & Run. the game lags quite a bit! With cars randomly flying forward and to the sides, on ground and in the air!

I'm assuming this is the game being overpowered by my hardware.

Specs:
Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit
i7 4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8 CPUs)
AMD Radeon R9 200 Series
20GBs RAM

I've tried putting Compatibility setting to Windows XP SP3, this hasn't worked. Someone did suggest to run in a VirtualBox, I could do, but Ideally, would like to run in normal PC environment.

Anybody with any ideas? Much appreciated.

Thank, Ryan
You don't have to use any compatibility mode if you use Lucas' mod launcher, so if you are, thats an interesting predicament
Wow. Thats a lot, try running Lucas Mod launcher and put on frame limitor see if that helps.
Where would I put on the frame limitor?
there should be a hack called frame limitor or something like that activate it in left side in lucas launcher checkmark should appear once you pressed on it
Frame Limiter defaults to on in the latest version of the mod Launcher and you should never turn it off to be honest. This game works best at 60 fps with issues of varying levels of severity above or below that.
Oh my god! This has fixed the problem perfectly! Thank you! This one of the few hacks I never paid much attention to.

Thank you!