Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Adding A Bonus Car

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
[deleted user]
8 yrs ago (Statistics)
How do you set the locator and load the bonus car in a level? I've looked through the level 7 scripts and could not find anything that fit the bill. I want to replace the RC car in level 7 with the Hover Bike in my mod since the Hover Bike will not be purchasable. Any help would be appreciated!

EDIT: Also, does anyone have a cars2d file for the cBlbart and cBlbartD? It's a purchasable car in my mod but I can't get P3D editor to create them. I always get an error.
What error do you get when loading cBlBart into the mod? That would help anyone help you by knowing that error.

A workaround you could do is take an existing p3d from cars2d, rename it to cBlbart, and rename the locators inside of the p3d file to cBlbart. Note the png's (or whatever filetype they are that isn't p3d) are completely unnecessary and can be deleted if you really want to delete them. Anyway, do the same for cBlbartD
[deleted user]
8 yrs ago (Statistics)
Hey Gibstack

I think my DirectX isn't updated enough? If you know how to solve that that would be great because I've tried updating it before with no luck.