Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Where i can find donut mod previous versions?

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Hi,
I am Dan and i wish to know where i can find donut mod 2.0 and project donut to download and play it.
I have donut mod 3.2.2 and 3.1.5,but i noticed that in donut mod 2.0 there are many veichles and missions that are not there.
I am so tired to play donut mod 3.2.2 everyday and i wish to try differents mods.

Thanks to who will answer.

Dan
It's not currently available and I don't see that changing at this time.

Why do you want to play it out of curiosity? It's considerably more buggy than DM3 wth significantly less content and polish.

EDIT:
See Jake's subsequent post. It'll might be available again in the future alongside the launch of our new Website.
Ok Loren,you're right.

I only wish to add some cars that i saw in previous versions of the mod and change some features :

-The Cube Van in level 1
-Rename Station Wagon to Flanders'Station Wagon
-Add Nuclear Bus buyable in level 1
-Mini UFO (i saw it in a video) buyable in a level
-Rename the first level from "UNDERCOVER EMPLOYEE" to "HOMER'S WORK DAY" like donut mod 2.

Dan

P.S a small suggestion to level 4 (i know that you are working on it for the new update of donut mod):add Marge's station wagon (the one she drives in the cartoon) as the default car of the level.
When we launch the new website in a few months, we may re-release older versions of Donut Mod if there's enough interest.
Because we're not going to:
1. Release a broken product to our users when we expect quality to be given to our users. We will not be releasing a product that is outdated, may not work in the newest version of the mod launcher, and will only further confuse our users as to where the newest version of the mod is. We'll try our hardest to fix them up to the best of our abilities if the interest is there, however at this point in time we see no reason to take the time out of our busy schedule to work on something very select users appear to desire.
2. We're not going to release a map editor that doesn't exist at the moment. Lucas restarted it as it has gotten overly complicated and wasn't functioning to the best of our abilities. While he has restarted it, that doesn't mean once it's finished we can just release it. We have to wait for Lucas to give us the okay to do so, and it has to be extensively tested. We're also learning about game limits such as how at the moment, if we connect all three levels together, the game crashes because it's not able to allocate the amount of memory (ram) it needs to make all the worlds work together. We may be able to fix this in the future, but at the moment that's a pipe dream. The map creator tool will be released eventually if all goes well, just be patient and don't give us crap for not giving it to you soon. Hell, we could just not release it and you could fend for yourselves through it. But we're being nice, so we're working on making it possible for users to use.

Do not compare us to "nazis" because we're not releasing broken products to you.

Thanks
Jake Andreøli
Very outlandish claim racer....
OFF-TOPIC: @racerautov8 i'm f****** dead, rofl
In my opinion if he wants to play it, let him. Not like he's gonna ruin the damn thing, plus it's old 'nuff so..
As stated before, there are reasons why we do not have either for download at this point in time.

Both comments made by @racerautov8 and @nismoubergaming are uncalled for and continuing these actions will result in consequences. A conversation is fine, though being blatantly rude is not okay and will likely result in account termination.
[deleted user]
8 yrs ago (Statistics)
@Silent

Would a broom company make a haybristle broom again just because someone liked it more? Think of it like that.