Forum Mod Bakery Docs

The Simpsons Hit and Run: Finale Spectacular Demo

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Hey everyone!

I posted a while back that I was working on a mod to completely revamp level 7, and now I have something to show for it! I am making this demo mode available for the entire community to play and enjoy. The features of this mod include:

-A revamped Level 7 map (Thanks to Kenny Giles!)
-New level 7 traffic
-A revamped L7M1
-A revamped L7BM1
-A revamped L7SR2+3
-...and a few new cars to drive at your leisure!

(Note: Mr. Burns Limo is currently not the reward for completing L7BM1 as it would crash if I called it through the phone. Instead, it is purchasable from Gil for 600 coins.)

Also, I present to all a challenge. Whoever locates the new hidden bonus car and posts:

-What it is
-The location of it

...will become a new sponsor on the retextured Open Wheel Race Car I will be including on release of the full mod!

@The Butter Donut You already know this, so don't ruin this challenge. I have something special planned for you already.

The link to the mod is here: www.dropbox.com/s/gure5g4kd7x3h1b/The%20Simpsons%20Hit%20And%20Run%20Finale%20Spectacular.lmlm?dl=0

You may need to use this 100% save file to play the mod since I haven't tested the new shops yet: www.dropbox.com/s/c8vsvumc5zxmhaj/Save7?dl=0

(Creds to apo9896 on savemygame.fr for the file)
prntscr.com/ati46s

I rode a cell phone car into the UFO, the game placed me on top of it, I rode it to the top, the game crashed. dedhom3r
@Gibstack
Strange, I didn't crash when i did that
prntscr.com/atib2h

Found it! I have no idea what it is though.. (other than a retextured hover bike)

In response to the bug above, you would need to change where the exit location is (so you can't spawn on top of the car after being forced out of it) but I don't know how to do that .-.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
@Gibstack

Err wtf? Does that happen in the normal game. Also, congrats, you are the holder of the sponsorship! And yeah, for now it's just a retaxtured hover bike with slightly better stats, hopefully that will change.
I played the bonus mission, by the way, and I thought the creativity in it was really cool! I'll have to come back and play the others later.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
@Gibstack

Thanks, I thought the bonus mission needed a serious revamp so I decided to go all out with it.
What's the .p3d name of the limo you're trying to use? I want to see if I can make it work
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
@DouglasColvin

The file is 'smith_v.p3d'. Like I said, it works when I set it as a buyable reward but not for the bonus mission reward for some reason.
a green hoverbike behind a house with the pool near mr. burns mansion