Forum Mod Bakery Docs

High End Car Pack - Lamborghini and Porsche in SHAR

Please login to contribute to the conversation.

Where are the updates?
I plan to update this mod at some point with a couple new cars, but it's not at the top of my priority list. It'll be a little while until the next update, as I have other mods in the making.

This mod contains several ports of real life high end cars. As of right now, there is a Porsche in Level 1 and a Lamborghini in Level 2. Both are bought from Gil. Use the All Missions Unlocked and All Rewards Unlocked hacks to drive the cars right away.

Featured Vehicles:

- Lamborghini Aventador

- Porsche Carrera GT by Will Johnson

- (Coming Next Update) Audi R8 by Alex Bridges

You can decompile this mod, and I'm totally fine with using this in your own mod as long as you give credit to me or the other authors if you use their individual cars.

DOWNLOAD LINK:
mega.nz/#!PYV1TD7a!4uAE4QlVrSgtvECsSFh_AR9jpvyMG3vDupodOO_3Bc4

Let me know what you think, and what cars you want to see in the next updates. If you have any of your own cars that you want added, tell me and I can put it in!
The car is awesome but the cameras seem broken. You might want to add this to CustomCarSupport:

[lambo]
Index=255

Also 255 is the maximum index you can use so I don't really understand this part:

[mario_v]
Index=900
Whoops. I put that there when I started as a placeholder then forgot to edit it. And for some reason I typed in the name of a car in one of my other mods. Anyway, the download link now has the fixed version. Next time I'll just type in an actual number the first time around so I don't forget.
A couple cars to consider could be the P1, Ferrari Enzo, C7 Corvette Z06, Veyron, Huayra, Keoniginoenioeneioeneionisegg One:1, if you can even find any models or if youre up for making them yourself. Im no good with model work myself
I made a Porsche Carrera GT which was going to be open source but i guess you can have it if you like. I'd show a picture but im currently not at my pc.

EDIT:

Here is the Porsche in all 5 colours.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
Love them all! I hope this can be a mega pack!
@DouglasColvin
Thanks for the suggestions. I managed to find some models of certain cars you suggested, and I'll add some of them in future updates.

@Munky99
The Porsche looks great, and I can add it to the pack if you'd like. I'll give you credit, so the choice is up to you.

@hipporeno
Thanks! I have a lot of planned cars to add, so hopefully there will be plenty of cars for people to try out.
Alright then, i'll send you the link on skype my skype name is wh1tef4ng1
Sent you a message.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
This is great man well done!