Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Presenting... Seymour Skinner!

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
As many of you know, I currently have a mod on this forum called 'Marge vs. Bonestorm II', which details Marge's perspective of the time period that level 1 takes place. Because the mod has recieved such positive feedback, I will be making a second level based off of the same idea. I've decided to give the community some input in deciding which character will be starring in it. Well, the polls are in, and Principal Seymour Skinner has been chosen as the level 2 playable character! Here's a short description of what's to come...

Principal Skinner

This will continue the Bonestorm story from Level 1. After experiencing a bucket-full of hooky upon the release of Bonestorm II, Skinner decides to investigate what made the game to intoxicatingly addictive. What he discovers is a massive multimedia conspiracy that entangles Springfield from the Simpsons' television to the Aztec theater.

Thanks you to all who voted, and if you haven't played my mod yet, here is the thread it is located on. I encourage you to check it out!

Peace everyone, and I hope that, no matter which option you may have voted for, that you will enjoy the result!

[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
I think homer would be a better option because the odd jobs that marge did in level 1 was well made.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
@MACCA

Make sure to vote for him then! And thanks for the compliment <3

Also, does anyone have a blank HUD Icon template I can use? I'll credit you
Here's a template I made a while ago.

www.dropbox.com/s/c31txr2jlpd4k5a/SHAR_iconTEMPLATE.png?dl=0

One useful thing I've noticed is that the background color changes depending on the contents of the icon.

For items, it's the purple that's on the template.
For places, it's a light blue.
For vehicles, it's yellow.
I don't know what the color is for characters, but you can find that in the game's files.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
@YoursDiddilyTruly

Thanks once again! Also, I believe the color for characters is orange.
I actually also posted mine with the background colors separated. I spliced it together from a few of the games actual icons a while ago.

Relevant Forum Post
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
@duckdotexe

Ah, thanks, those will come in handy.
@max_power998
I like the idea of Homer because it kinda follows the plot of the actual game because you see him selling Mr Plow. But Bart doesn't want bonestorm (if im correct).

But I personally want to see Principle Skinner cause I never seen him as a playable playable character.
And if you chose Homer I will miss principle skinner as a playable character but if you chose principal skinner then I will miss Homer as the Lv 2 character in your mod

But it's your mod and I'm just one review
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
Oops sorry, I didn't read the full post and thought that I was supposed to vote by comment (i need to read things more carefully) i will vote properly now.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
I think that Homer will be good, but it don't need to be Ending...