Introducing: The Duff Rocket (UPDATED)

Posted in Mod Showcase
Unsubscribe from this topic
Okay, so I've been working on this car as a side project. This mod is decompilable, so feel free to use this (with credit) however you want.

Here are some screenshots:

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://mega.nz/#!6BdhCYLQ!nwXs6_q_o5YscFzrtHehXUmK3Q12MytofIrMW24nVy0

There are some improvements I might make in updates, so give me feedback if you have any.

Changelog:
-Added phonebooth stats
-Moved rocket flame
-Removed skid marks

Things to add that will probably never get added but whatever:
-Improved phonebooth image (too lazy to fix the shadow)

RESOLVEDQuestions:
- Can I move the rocket flame on the car? It looks okay right now, but it would probably look better if it was closer to the car.
- Can I disable the skid marks the car leaves when you turn? It doesn't really make sense to have them for a car that's floating.
Yeah you can move the flame by moving the Skeleton Joint "flame".

You can disable the Skid Marks by adding this to CustomCarSupport.ini:

[duff]
NoSkidMarks=1

EDIT:
Was wrong about how you move it, seems like an animation controls it. Edit this:

@YoursDiddilyTruly

This is pretty funny. I'm trying out the mod now.

EDIT: The car model is really good, and it's very easy to drive. I do have some suggestions though:

1, You should add display stats for the vehicle in rewards.mfk
2. I'm not sure the Hover Bike e-brake sound is the right choice for this car. It sounds too techy to me. Perhaps you could just make it a blank .rsd?

All in all though I love the car!
@Loren Goodwin
Ah, thank you. An update has been released adding the those tweaks.

@max_power998
Thanks for the feedback. I realized I forgot to add phonebooth stats, so I fixed that in the update. And I totally agree about the e-brake sound. I put that sound there for the time being because it fits more than anything else, but I like your suggestion about the blank .rsd. I'll try that out in the next update.
@Yoursdiddilytruly
Thank you so much, I will download it later
High Quality model, sounds, Icon...Good Mod
Question
I was decompile this and put in my actual games for testing (I will take it out) so I put the car in the art/Cars bit, and made Gil sell it but in my one of my previous save I brought everything from Gil so I went in the phone booth and when I click on it, it crashes saying Duff.p3d not found even though I put it in the art/Cars thing.
Please help
-Supercoolpem
I can take a look if you share a dropbox link for your mod.
Max_Power998
I'm trying to decompile the Duff rocket in my game
Do you have the duff rocket listed as an entry in CustomCarSupport.ini?
Unsubscribe from this topic
Please login to contribute to the conversation.