Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Launcher Errors

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
I formated my computer a while ago thats why I've been quiet but I'm trying to get back into modding, so I downloaded the launcher add added my mod folder and it's coming up with this errors

Could not load the mod 'Custom files'. Could not find file '/meta.ini'

I can tell you now the meta file is in the root of the mod folder so I don't know why it isn't working, it was working fine last time I was modding.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
I don't know if this matters not not, but is the 'M' in 'Meta' capitalized? I have it capitalized in all my mods, so if it's not I'd try doing that.
It shouldn't require a capital "M".

Send your mod as a ZIP file to this Dropbox request and I'll verify the contents: Broken Mods by Jake Andreøli.

Why is your mod named "Custom files" though? That's very confusing considering there's a "CustomFiles" hack.
Its not called "Custom Files" thats a hack that my mod requires, Iv,e uploaded a RAR file containing my mod to the broken mods Dropbox.
Looking at it, I don't see anything wrong. It runs and shows up in the launcher. Does it show up for you in your launcher?

Can you send me a screenshot of your mods folder?
Just as I was typing out a response I realised the problem, I added the mod folder to "Additional Mods Folders" in stead of "Additional Mods. My bad the error is gone now lol, sorry :/