Forum Mod Bakery Docs

News about me, and TRotC

Posted in Off Topic
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
Hello guys, it's me, Gordon. Want to say some important things about me, my PC and my mod. I was absent for a lot of time, 'cause a little accident happened, so, i was in hospital for a week(instead of ride to Sochi) And then...My PC was broken, i, again, reinstalled system, and my internet cabel is broken, i'm wrote this from my sister's phone. So, soon, i will completely return, and, about TRotC, cancelled, but for a couple of time, soon i will continue my mod, so, thanks for reading it, goodbye.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
I'm sorry to hear about your accident, and I hope you and your PC both make a full recovery soon :)
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
Thanks, about accident - I walked near construction site, these workers dropped a brick(or something), thank God i'm alive.
That sounds really painful, I wish you luck in your recovery.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
Damn, that sucks. I'm happy you're alive too haha
Wow that's rough. Good luck with your recovery (and your mod).
Wow, that's awful to hear. I've been laid up for a while myself, but it's due to an old work injury from some years back, from when I was operating a freight train, and a locomotive malfunction caused it to pick up too much speed downhill (Moved the brake handle to apply brakes, as normal, but the brakes did not apply correctly, even moving the handle to emergency, which *Should* quiclky dump the air altogether and thus cause an emergency stop didn't work. Turned out to be a stuck valve, I was told) and we derailed at a curve at the bottom of a hill. My locomotive rolled over twice on the side of an embankment, throwing me and my crew around the cab. It was a miracle none of us were too seriously injured.

A worker dropping a brick sounds really serious too. That could have killed you easily. Glad you made it through. My doc kept an eye on me for a while following the derailment. Hit my head a couple times, head injuries are not always apparent at first, so PLEASE tell your doc the minute anything does not seem quite right.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
Thank you all guys. Trainman, that sounds serious...Max, are you a moderator? And, today I, maybe, can be on PC. And that wasn't painfull, I just go unconscious(I maybe write that word incorrect) And a brick or something another, fell from a small altitude, but that was enough, to go unconscious. And I'm not in a hospital anymore, exited 2 days ago. Can't write anymore, sister, or, pony loving queen, want's her's phone back.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
Now I'm from the PC, very soon I continue my mod, just need to download some things, including SHaR.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
One more News, I'm very busy to continue TRotC, my sister is sometimes getting drunk. My son is sick, and my wife busy at work, I just can't develop mod, thank you for reading...