Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Grand Theft Auto: Hit and Run mod update

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Seriously, just saying now, I did not do any of the audio work. You'll see why I say this if you start mission three, which I haven't started to work on yet. This also isn't exactly the most family-friendly mod.

Its been two months today with no update on the mod, so I'm just showing what the mod looks like right now. Don't expect something crazy where everything is perfect, because you have to remember, its me programming it. MACCA did a lot of work in this mod with visuals, models, and audio. Big thank you to him. This mod isn't going to be decompilable for now because of the music, unless MACCA ever decides to say otherwise, which I doubt he would. All the music is made by MACCA as far as I can tell, and most custom speech is from GTA: SA. My summer vacation started this week, so I will definitely be working on this mod, getting as much done as possible. Which means MACCA might start working on the mod again too. Yay.

Screenshots:

Download the mod here
So why the hell has no one posted on this yet? This is a 10/10 mod so far, keep up the excellent work @Douglas and @MACCA.

But just remember to occlude the opening movies from your mod, otherwise people will be turning off NoIntroductionMovies to see something new, instead only getting the vanilla movies.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
@DerpyDosh I'm thinking of making an introduction movie anyway sot otherwise yes i will make sure that it goes.
I like this mod bro. please continue to make this. i see this mod is going to have an interesting twist in the characters...from yellow people to black people lol. (No offence to anyone)